Tyler and I had our 1 year anniversary in March and I realized I never blogged about it! Sometimes I can't believe I have been a married woman for over a year now! CRAZY. It has been the BEST year of my life!! Married life is wonderful...I have the BEST husband in the world! He always does so many nice things for me to show me how much he loves me...like when I would have a stressful day and would come home to a clean house, or when he would pack me a lunch for school and leave a cute note inside, or when HE would cook ME dinner (he makes the best steak!)...he's too sweet to me :) We have had so much fun together this last year!! Especially on all of our adventures!
We weren't really sure how to celebrate our anniversary so we just did some of the things we enjoy doing the most. We went out to eat (no cooking! Yay!) and then came back to our apartment and watched a movie and enjoyed being together. We both have such busy schedules and always have so much going on that being able to just hang out together for the entire evening is a TREASURE. It was a fun, relaxing evening! We talked about some of our favorite memories of this past year and how excited we are to see what our 2nd year of marriage has in store for us! It's going to be another great year!
1 comment:
Hooray for your anniversary!
Post a Comment