![]() |
| Ryan and Tyler I stole this picture from Kate's blog...thanks, Kate! :) |
We always 'help' each other with Christmas gifts...and by that, I mean Tyler tells me what he wants and I tell him what I want :)
Tyler wanted this...
a Sig Sauer 522
And I wanted this...
I REALLY wish I would have learned how to sew when I was younger. My mom tried to teach me...but...back then I was a silly teenager and didn't realize what a useful skill it would be. Tyler got me this awesome sewing machine...it is super nice and really easy to use. I LOVE it already! I'm excited to play around with it once summer hits and I have some more spare time on my hands :)
Since we were leaving for Oklahoma the day after Christmas, we decided to open our presents early so we had time to use them during Christmas break. It was actually really nice doing it that way, because then on Christmas day we could focus on the real meaning of Christmas.
On Christmas morning I woke up early and got breakfast ready. I made waffles and left a little Christmas Tree note on the table...each card has a Christmas phrase (i.e. "You make my days Merry and Bright" "Just like Gingerbread Man...you are a great catch!" or "As long as you love me so..." etc.) then I tied in the phrase to something I love about Tyler. We ate breakfast while we watched some of our favorite Christmas movies...A Christmas Story, The Santa Claus, Home Alone...and of course, Die Hard :)
That evening, we went over to the Abeyta's for a delicious Christmas dinner and loved spending time with the family!
Here are some of our Christmas decorations this year...
(These stockings were my first project with my sewing machine...not perfect, but I figure they aren't too bad for a beginner!)
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well!





1 comment:
I love the Christmas tree paper idea. What a sweet, kind and thoughtful Christmas gift.
Post a Comment