I found a recipe the other day on my friend's blog for stuffed strawberries (thanks, Jane!). Since strawberries are my favorite fruit, naturally I HAD to try it. DELICIOUS. I probably could eat an entire box of them. So, if you are looking for a fun new treat, you should definitely try this one! Here's the recipe.
STUFFED STRAWBERRIES
1 lb. fresh strawberries
1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
3/4 C. confectioner's sugar (or to taste)
2 tsp. lemon juice
8 squares of graham crackers
1. Cut off the tops of the strawberries and stand upright on the cut side. Make a cut 3/4 of the way down from the tip of the berry towards the bottom. (I found that it was easiest to cut off the tip then hollow out the inside)
2. Beat together the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth in a mixer or food processor. Place into a piping bag or spoon into strawberry.
3. Sprinkle liberally with graham cracker crumbs and serve.
It might even be fun/cute to put a little chocolate curl on top...maybe if you were serving it at a bridal shower or something. Enjoy!!
1 comment:
I like the idea for the bridal shower ;)
Post a Comment