Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Break!

I was able to go out to Oklahoma for Christmas break this year. And this year I got the best present of all...Tyler came out for 5 days!!! He had only met my parents and one of my brothers so I was excited for him to meet the rest of the family (almost...minus my sister in Colorado).



We had a great time relaxing, watching movies, and playing games. And of course....bowling!





While I was there, my sister threw a bridal shower for me! It was a GREAT shower! Lots of great food, great company and great gifts!



We had a great time in Oklahoma!!!





We can't wait to go back in March!!!!

2 comments:

Kate and Ryan said...

LOVE the bowling action shots! I'm glad you two had such a wonderful time in Oklahoma, Oklahoma, OKLAHOMA!

Suzi Q said...

Cute blog! How fun! I love your engagements but they make me cold just looking at em. BRRR! :)

background